Showing Results for
- 1From:Hydrobiologia (Vol. 850, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 2From:Global Ecology and Biogeography (Vol. 31, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Marine Environmental Research (Vol. 181) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Journal of Environmental Management (Vol. 320) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution (Vol. 172) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Coral Reefs (Vol. 41, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Marine Biodiversity (Vol. 42, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:ZooKeys (Issue 371) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Bert W. Hoeksema  Introduction Mushroom corals (Scleractinia, Fungiidae) form a common element in the fauna of most Indo-Pacific coral reefs. Depending on the species, full-grown specimens are either...
- 9From:ZooKeys (Issue 444) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): James D. Reimer [1,2]; Angelo Poliseno ; Bert W. Hoeksema  Introduction Zoantharians (Cnidaria: Anthozoa: Hexacorallia: Zoantharia) are a common component of benthos in subtropical and tropical...
- 10From:ZooKeys (Issue 605) Peer-ReviewedThe Phyllidiidae (Gastropoda, Heterobranchia, Nudibranchia) is a family of colourful nudibranchs found on Indo-Pacific coral reefs. Despite the abundant and widespread occurrence of many species, their phylogenetic...
- 11From:Marine Pollution Bulletin (Vol. 169) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Marine Environmental Research (Vol. 170) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Science (Vol. 321, Issue 5888) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Coral Reefs (Vol. 37, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Marine Biodiversity (Vol. 50, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Marine Pollution Bulletin (Vol. 135) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:Marine Pollution Bulletin (Vol. 64, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 18From:ZooKeys (Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract none Author(s): Bert W. Hoeksema (corresponding author) [1,2] Leendert Pieter van Ofwegen passed away on 25 June 2021 at the age of 68 years. He had been diagnosed with lung cancer in late 2020, which in...
- 19From:Ecological Engineering (Vol. 176) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:Aquatic Sciences - Research Across Boundaries (Vol. 70, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it