Showing Results for
- 1From:Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution (Vol. 174) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 12, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedStreptococcus pneumoniae is one of the major causes of pneumonia, meningitis and other pneumococcal infections in young children and elders. Determination of circulating S. pneumoniae serotypes is an essential service...
- 3From:PeerJ (Vol. 7) Peer-ReviewedBackground The biofilm of a methanol-fed, marine denitrification system is composed of a multi-species microbial community, among which Hyphomicrobium nitrativorans and Methylophaga nitratireducenticrescens are the...
- 4From:Journal of Bacteriology (Vol. 194, Issue 15-16) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 5From:PeerJ (Vol. 5) Peer-ReviewedBackground Methylophaga nitratireducenticrescens strain JAM1 is a methylotrophic, marine bacterium that was isolated from a denitrification reactor treating a closed-circuit seawater aquarium. It can sustain growth...
- 6From:Molecular Ecology (Vol. 30, Issue 13) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:PeerJ (Vol. 6) Peer-ReviewedBackground The biofilm of a methanol-fed, fluidized denitrification system treating a marine effluent is composed of multi-species microorganisms, among which Hyphomicrobium nitrativorans NL23 and Methylophaga...
- 8From:Applied and Environmental Microbiology (Vol. 81, Issue 15) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it