Showing Results for
- 1From:Molecular Ecology (Vol. 32, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Evolutionary Applications (Vol. 10, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract: The streams draining of into San Francisco Bay, California, have been impacted by habitat alteration for over 150 years, and roads, dams, water diversions, and other impediments now block the paths of many...
- 3From:The Journal of Heredity (Vol. 107, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:Naturwissenschaften (Vol. 100, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (Vol. 71, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCowcod (Sebastes levis) is a member of a northeastern Pacific Ocean species flock that experienced extensive fishery exploitation. Factors that could produce structure in cowcod include a major biogeographic boundary...
- 6From:Evolutionary Applications (Vol. 15, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Molecular Ecology (Vol. 28, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:PLoS Genetics (Vol. 16, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedA thorough reconstruction of historical processes is essential for a comprehensive understanding of the mechanisms shaping patterns of genetic diversity. Indeed, past and current conditions influencing effective...
- 9From:Conservation Genetics (Vol. 10, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Conservation Genetics (Vol. 17, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Environmental Biology of Fishes (Vol. 98, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Environmental Biology of Fishes (Vol. 100, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Science (Vol. 370, Issue 6516) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Molecular Ecology (Vol. 15, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 10, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedSalmonid fishes are cold water piscivores with a native distribution spanning nearly the entire temperate and subarctic northern hemisphere. Trout in the genus Oncorhynchus are the most widespread salmonid fishes and...
- 16From:Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (Vol. 78, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedThe expression of anadromy in partially migratory salmonid populations is influenced by sex-specific interactions among an individual's genotype, condition, and environment, but genotype-phenotype relationships prior to...
- 17From:Conservation Genetics (Vol. 16, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Conservation Genetics (Vol. 18, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:Evolution (Vol. 57, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:Molecular Ecology (Vol. 15, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it