Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of Anxiety Disorders (Vol. 85) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology (Vol. 580) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Climate of the Past (Vol. 10, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedByline: A. Mauri, B. A. S. Davis, P. M. Collins, J. O. Kaplan To access, purchase, authenticate, or subscribe to the full-text of this article, please visit this link:...
- 4From:Weed Research (Vol. 54, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Global Ecology and Biogeography (Vol. 29, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Global Ecology and Biogeography (Vol. 22, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 25, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAnxiety disorders are common, complex psychiatric disorders with twin heritabilities of 30-60%. We conducted a genome-wide association study of Lifetime Anxiety Disorder (n.sub.case = 25 453, n.sub.control = 58 113) and...
- 8From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 26, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 9From:BMC Psychiatry (Vol. 16, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground There is increasing availability of data derived from diagnoses made routinely in mental health care, and interest in using these for research. Such data will be subject to both diagnostic (clinical) error...
- 10From:Climate of the Past (Vol. 10, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedByline: G. Strandberg, E. Kjellströ,m, A. Poska, S. Wagner, M.-J. Gaillard, A.-K. Trondman, A. Mauri, B. A. S. Davis, J. O. Kaplan, H. J. B. Birks, A. E. Bjune, R. Fyfe, T. Giesecke, L. Kalnina, M. Kangur, W. O. van...
- 12From:European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (Vol. 77, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 11, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedReconstructions of the vegetation of Europe during the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) are an enigma. Pollen-based analyses have suggested that Europe was largely covered by steppe and tundra, and forests persisted only in...
- 14From:Vegetation History and Archaeobotany (Vol. 24, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 15From:Ecography (Vol. 43, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:Earth System Science Data (Vol. 12, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedThe Eurasian (née European) Modern Pollen Database (EMPD) was established in 2013 to provide a public database of high-quality modern pollen surface samples to help support studies of past climate, land cover, and land...
- 17From:Vegetation History and Archaeobotany (Vol. 22, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Global Change Biology (Vol. 24, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:Journal of Biogeography (Vol. 39, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:Weed Research (Vol. 58, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it