Showing Results for
- 1From:Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences (Vol. 9, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Global Ecology and Biogeography (Vol. 29, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Journal of Archaeological Science (Vol. 52) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Journal of Archaeological Science (Vol. 52) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Diversity and Distributions (Vol. 22, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Quaternary Science Reviews (Vol. 101) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Journal of Archaeological Science (Vol. 63) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology (Vol. 557) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 10, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedOur analysis of over 28,000 osteometric measurements from fossil remains dating between c. 5600 and 1500 BCE reveals a substantial reduction in body mass of 33% in Neolithic central European domestic cattle. We...
- 11From:Journal of Archaeological Science (Vol. 99) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Antiquity (Vol. 88, Issue 342) Peer-ReviewedArchaeologists have long sought appropriate ways to describe the duration and floruit of archaeological cultures in statistical terms. Thus far, chronological reasoning has been largely reliant on typological sequences....
- 13From:Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States (Vol. 111, Issue 13) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it