Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of the American Medical Directors Association (Vol. 23, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Journal of the American Medical Directors Association (Vol. 23, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology (Vol. 57, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 4From:BMC Public Health (Vol. 22, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground International labour migration continues to be an integral component in Sri Lanka's economic development. Previous research indicates an adverse perinatal outcome in association with low maternal...
- 5From:International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry (Vol. 37, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry (Vol. 37, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Age and Ageing (Vol. 45, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:Experimental Gerontology (Vol. 106) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:BMC Psychiatry (Vol. 9) Peer-ReviewedAuthors: Robert Stewart (corresponding author) ; Mishael Soremekun ; Gayan Perera ; Matthew Broadbent [1,2]; Felicity Callard ; Mike Denis ; Matthew Hotopf ; Graham Thornicroft ; Simon Lovestone ...
- 10From:Alzheimer's Research & Therapy (Vol. 12, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Inflammatory processes have been shown to play a role in dementia. To understand this role, we selected two anti-inflammatory drugs (methotrexate and sulfasalazine) to study their association with dementia...
- 13From:European Journal of Epidemiology (Vol. 36, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 9, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedBackground Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors (AChEIs) are widely used to delay cognitive decline in Alzheimer's disease. Observational studies in routine clinical practice have shown cognitive improvement in some...
- 15From:European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (Vol. 77, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:Journal of the American Medical Directors Association (Vol. 22, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 18From:Journal of the American Medical Directors Association (Vol. 20, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 20From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 6, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedObjective Despite improving healthcare, the gap in mortality between people with serious mental illness (SMI) and general population persists, especially for younger age groups. The electronic database from a large...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it