Showing Results for
- 1From:The International Journal of Eating Disorders (Vol. 56, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 2From:BMC Psychiatry (Vol. 22, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Progress towards stratified care for anxiety and depression will require the identification of new predictors. We collected data on retrospectively self-reported therapeutic outcomes in adults who received...
- 3From:Behaviour Research and Therapy (Vol. 123) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Biological Psychiatry (Vol. 86, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Journal of Anxiety Disorders (Vol. 85) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Journal of Biomechanics (Vol. 49, Issue 14) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Archives of General Psychiatry (Vol. 64, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 8From:American Journal of Psychiatry (Vol. 163, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 11, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedDrug addiction is a costly and recurring healthcare problem, necessitating a need to understand risk factors and mechanisms of addiction, and to identify new biomarkers. To date, genome-wide association studies (GWAS)...
- 10From:Genomics (Vol. 47, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:American Journal of Psychiatry (Vol. 153, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:American Journal of Psychiatry (Vol. 153, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:European Neuropsychopharmacology (Vol. 28, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 22, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedThe maintenance of normal body weight is disrupted in patients with anorexia nervosa (AN) for prolonged periods of time. Prior to the onset of AN, premorbid body mass index (BMI) spans the entire range from underweight...
- 15From:Trends in Genetics (Vol. 25, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 16From:American Journal of Human Genetics (Vol. 73, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 17From:American Journal of Human Genetics (Vol. 68, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 18From:Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research (Vol. 44, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:American Journal of Human Genetics (Vol. 73, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 20From:American Journal of Psychiatry (Vol. 153, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it