Showing Results for
- 1From:BMC Public Health (Vol. 22, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground Researchers conducting cohort studies may wish to investigate the effect of episodes of COVID-19 illness on participants. A definitive diagnosis of COVID-19 is not always available, so studies have to rely...
- 2From:Journal of Anxiety Disorders (Vol. 85) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 25, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAnxiety disorders are common, complex psychiatric disorders with twin heritabilities of 30-60%. We conducted a genome-wide association study of Lifetime Anxiety Disorder (n.sub.case = 25 453, n.sub.control = 58 113) and...
- 4From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 26, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAn amendment to this paper has been published and can be accessed via a link at the top of the paper. Author(s): Jonathan R. I. Coleman 1 2 , Wouter J. Peyrot 3 , Kirstin L. Purves 1 , Katrina A. S. Davis 2 4 ,...
- 5From:BMC Psychiatry (Vol. 16, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedBackground There is increasing availability of data derived from diagnoses made routinely in mental health care, and interest in using these for research. Such data will be subject to both diagnostic (clinical) error...
- 6From:European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (Vol. 77, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 25, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedDepression is more frequent among individuals exposed to traumatic events. Both trauma exposure and depression are heritable. However, the relationship between these traits, including the role of genetic risk factors, is...
- 8From:International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research (Vol. 28, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Behaviour Research and Therapy (Vol. 123) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:Journal of the American Geriatrics Society (Vol. 68, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it