Showing Results for
- 1From:Addiction (Vol. 115, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 25, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAnxiety disorders are common, complex psychiatric disorders with twin heritabilities of 30-60%. We conducted a genome-wide association study of Lifetime Anxiety Disorder (n.sub.case = 25 453, n.sub.control = 58 113) and...
- 3From:American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics (Vol. 186, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 26, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAn amendment to this paper has been published and can be accessed via a link at the top of the paper. Author(s): Jonathan R. I. Coleman 1 2 , Wouter J. Peyrot 3 , Kirstin L. Purves 1 , Katrina A. S. Davis 2 4 ,...
- 5From:American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics (Vol. 180, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Depression and Anxiety (Vol. 37, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Biological Psychiatry (Vol. 87, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:American Journal of Psychiatry (Vol. 174, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Molecular Psychiatry (Vol. 25, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedDepression is more frequent among individuals exposed to traumatic events. Both trauma exposure and depression are heritable. However, the relationship between these traits, including the role of genetic risk factors, is...
- 10From:Depression and Anxiety (Vol. 38, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry (Vol. 70) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it