Showing Results for
- 2From:Human Mutation (Vol. 38, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Cell (Vol. 184, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:The New England Journal of Medicine (Vol. 364, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 5From:Endocrine (Vol. 53, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 15, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedThe recovery and analysis of ancient DNA and protein from archaeological bone is time-consuming and expensive to carry out, while it involves the partial or complete destruction of valuable or rare specimens. The fields...
- 7From:Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States (Vol. 111, Issue 13) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it