Showing Results for
- 1From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 13, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Katrina Alice Southworth Davis 1,2, Oliver Bashford 2,3, Amelia Jewell 2, Hitesh Shetty 2, Robert J. Stewart 1,2, Cathie L. M. Sudlow 4, Matthew Hugo Hotopf 1,2,* Introduction Mental health research...
- 2From:BMC Public Health (Vol. 8) Peer-ReviewedBackground The criterion for dementia implicit in DSM-IV is widely used in research but not fully operationalised. The 10/66 Dementia Research Group sought to do this using assessments from their one phase dementia...
- 3From:Journal of the American Chemical Society (Vol. 136, Issue 29) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:American Historical Review (Vol. 106, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 5From:Clinical Spine Surgery (Vol. 29, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Biochemistry (Vol. 32, Issue 21) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Canadian Urological Association Journal (Vol. 14, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedIntroduction: Concurrent peritoneal dialysis (PD) catheter removal during renal transplantation is controversial, with limited evidence supporting this practice. Our objective was to determine the rate of delayed graft...
- 8From:Urology (Vol. 69, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 9From:Schizophrenia Research (Vol. 204) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 10From:European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (Vol. 77, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 11From:Journal of Psychiatric Research (Vol. 104) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Environmental Science & Technology (Vol. 27, Issue 13) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Probate & Property (Vol. 28, Issue 6)Adistressed shopping center may have issues with high vacancy, deferred maintenance, crime, lack of capital, and more. This article outlines some legal issues surrounding the rehabilitation and redevelopment of...
- 14From:CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal (Vol. 192, Issue 26) Peer-ReviewedA recipient's view I saw the snake, but not in time. Its bite was not life threatening, and I received antibiotics for the cellulitis that ensued. That was March 2018 in Southeast Asia. What followed was months of...
- 15From:American Historical Review (Vol. 100, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 16From:American Journal of Physiology (Consolidated) (Vol. 269, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 17From:Archives of Women's Mental Health (Vol. 19, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedWomen with severe mental illness are at increased risk of suicide in the perinatal period, and these suicides are often preceded by self-harm, but little is known about self-harm and its correlates in this population....
- 18From:Tetrahedron Letters (Vol. 51, Issue 49) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 19From:American Historical Review (Vol. 99, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it