Showing Results for
- 1From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 9, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedBackground Different biological pathways have been related to atrial fibrillation (AF). Novel biomarkers capturing inflammation, oxidative stress, and neurohumoral activation have not been investigated...
- 2From:PLoS ONE (Vol. 8, Issue 12) Peer-ReviewedAuthor(s): Renate B. Schnabel 1,*, Matthias Michal 2, Sandra Wilde 1, Jörg Wiltink 2, Philipp S. Wild 3,4, Christoph R. Sinning 1, Edith Lubos 1, Francisco M. Ojeda 1, Tanja Zeller 1, Thomas Munzel 3, Stefan Blankenberg...
- 3From:Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions (Vol. 82, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Clinical Research in Cardiology (Vol. 103, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States (Vol. 111, Issue 13) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it