Showing Results for
- 1From:Archives of Rheumatology (Vol. 37, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedImmunoglobulin G4-related disease (IgG4-RD) is a fibroinflammatory disease which can involve any organ in the body (1) Lung involvement of IgG4-RD is not uncommon. A 25-year-old female patient was admitted to our...
- 2From:Annals of Thoracic Surgery (Vol. 88, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Journal of Forensic Sciences (Vol. 51, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:The Breast (Vol. 13, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Journal of Forensic Sciences (Vol. 54, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Gynecologic Oncology (Vol. 97, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Turkish Thoracic Journal (Vol. 11, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedOZET Amac: Toraks patolojisi pratiginde karsimiza cikan onemli sorunlardan biri plevral epiteloid malign mezotelyoma ile plevrayi infiltre eden pulmoner adenokarsinomun ya da metastatik adenokarsinomun ayirici...
- 8From:The Anatolian Journal of Cardiology (Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi) (Vol. 7, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedOzet Amac: Bu retrospektif gozlemsel calismada amac, miyokard infarktusu sonrasi kardiyak ruptur (KR) gelisen adli otopsi olgularina ait bulgulari, akut miyokard infarktusu saptanan ancak ruptur izlenmeyen kontrol...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it