Showing Results for
- 1From:Pediatric Radiology (Vol. 32, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (Vol. 42, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology (Vol. 139, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Indian Journal of SurgeryPeer-ReviewedDiffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common histological subtype accounting for approximately 70% of primary thyroid lymphoma (PTL) cases. Its prognosis depends on the histology, spread, and the stage of the...
- 5From:Case Reports in Pulmonology (Vol. 2017) Peer-ReviewedBronchus Associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma (BALTOMA) is a rare subgroup of pulmonary non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHLs) comprising less than 1% of all cases. It constitutes 3.6% of all extranodal lymphomas and only 0.5-1%...
- 6From:Turkish Thoracic Journal (Vol. 11, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedOZET Amac: Toraks patolojisi pratiginde karsimiza cikan onemli sorunlardan biri plevral epiteloid malign mezotelyoma ile plevrayi infiltre eden pulmoner adenokarsinomun ya da metastatik adenokarsinomun ayirici...
- 7From:Turkish Pediatrics Archive (Vol. 48, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedOlgu Aralarinda akraba evliligi olmayan, 38 yasindaki annenin ve 42 yasindaki babanin birinci gebelik, birinci canli dogumu olarak hastamiz, 3 920 g agirliginda normal dogumla baska bir merkezde dogurtuldu. Dogum...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it