Showing Results for
- 1From:SAM Advanced Management Journal (Vol. 80, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedVirtual corporations and global outsourcing activities have become a norm in today's competitive business environment so that firms can focus on their core competencies (Handheld and Nichols Jr., 2002). But there is a...
- 2From:International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management (Vol. 21, Issue 5) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 3From:SAM Advanced Management Journal (Vol. 83, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedThe purpose of the present study was to examine the differences in the gender, type of students, and age in the relationship between emotional exhaustion and personal accomplishment and depersonalization. We surveyed...
- 4From:Computers in Human Behavior (Vol. 26, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Business Case Journal (Vol. 15, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedIntroduction Mr. Dilip Patel, a partner in a 40-year old gemstone business in India, had just returned from Germany where he had been looking over potential acquisitions. On this trip, he was particularly interested...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it