Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of Molecular Modeling (Vol. 28, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 2From:Carbon (Vol. 67) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 3From:Carbon (Vol. 61) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 4From:Polymer Composites (Vol. 41, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 5From:Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States (Vol. 112, Issue 33) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 6From:Superlattices and Microstructures (Vol. 92) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 7From:Surface & Coatings Technology (Vol. 206, Issue 6) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 8From:Carbon (Vol. 50, Issue 11) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 9From:Indian Journal of Scientific ResearchPeer-ReviewedFor globalisation, industrialisation and liberalisation every organisation tries to sustain in competitive business environment. In current scenario companies only sustain by maintaining ecofriendly environment. Natural...
- 11From:Polymer Composites (Vol. 37, Issue 9) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 12From:Advanced Materials (Vol. 30, Issue 7) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 13From:Acta Tropica (Vol. 217) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
- 14From:Applied Surface Science (Vol. 258, Issue 8) Peer-ReviewedCitation Only
- 15From:Indian Journal of Scientific ResearchPeer-ReviewedGreen Marketing a major breakthrough in the vast field of marketing has become one of the growing areas and is inviting a lot of attention towards it. In India Green Revolution started as a new revolution in late...
- 16From:Polymer Composites (Vol. 39, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedAbstract Only
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it