- Subject Line:
- Title A consolation for ovr grammar schooles, or, A faithfull and most comfortable incouragement, for laying of a sure foundation of all good learning in our schooles, and for prosperous building thereupon : more specially for all those of the inferiour sort, and all ruder countries and places : namely, for Ireland, Wales, Virginia, with the Sommer Ilands, and for their more speedie attaining of our English tongue by the same labour, that all may speake one and the same language : and withall, for the helping of all such as are desirous speedilie to recouer that which they had formerlie got in the grammar schools : and to proceed aright therein, for the perpetuall benefit of these our nations, and of the churches of Christ
- Author Brinsley, John, 1633-?
- Publication Date 1622
- Imprint London : Printed by R. Field for T. Man, 1622.
- Edition 2
- Pages 115
- Language English
- Document Type Monograph
- Sabin Collection Number 7996
- Physical Description 8 p.l., 84,  p. ; 19 x 15 cm
- Source Library Library of Congress
- Gale Document Number GALE|CY0101327867