Showing Results for
- 1From:Physician Assistants' Prescribing Reference (Vol. 20, Issue 2)PRESCRIBING NOTES Patients being treated with antidepressants should be observed closely for clinical worsening and suicidality, especially at the beginning of a course of drug therapy, or when the dose is changed....
- 7From:Nurse Practitioners' Prescribing Reference (Vol. 13, Issue 4) Peer-ReviewedYaz (drospirenone 3mg/ ethinyl estradiol 20mcg) was OK'd to treat the emotional and physical symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) in women who choose to use an oral contraceptive as their method of...
- 8From:Physician Assistants' Prescribing Reference (Vol. 14, Issue 1)AstraZeneca's Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) has gained an indication for the treatment of depressive episodes associated with bipolar disorder. Seroquel is also indicated for the treatment of acute manic episodes in...
- 13From:Nurse Practitioners' Prescribing Reference (Vol. 13, Issue 2) Peer-ReviewedCompanies: Bristol-Myers Squibb and Somerset Pharmaceuticals Rx Pharmacologic class: Antidepressant (monoamine oxidase inhibitor [MAOI]) Active ingredient: Selegiline 6mg/24hrs, 9mg/24hrs, 12mg/24hrs; transdermal...
- 14From:Nurse Practitioners' Prescribing Reference (Vol. 15, Issue 3) Peer-ReviewedThe indication for Cymbalta (duloxetine HCl, from Lilly) has been expanded to include the management of fibromyalgia in adults. Cymbalta is already indicated for the acute and maintenance treatment of major...
- 19From:Internal Medicine News (Vol. 46, Issue 9)AT THE AAGP ANNUAL MEETING LOS ANGELES--Antidepressant medications have a robust effect in older patients with a long duration of major depressive disorder that is at least moderately severe, according to a...
- 20From:Family Practice News (Vol. 43, Issue 13)AT THE EUROPEAN STROKE CONFERENCE LONDON -- People with aphasia and low mood after a stroke can benefit from behavioral therapy, the results of a multicenter, randomized controlled trial suggested. In the...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it