Showing Results for
- 1From:Journal of the Royal Australian Historical Society (Vol. 94, Issue 1) Peer-Reviewed'Our Place': The Byron Arcade, Inverell, written and published by the Inverell District Family History Group Inc. This portfolio offers a social and architectural history of 'The Byron Arcade' in Inverell. It offers...
- 3From:Nature Clinical Practice Endocrinology & Metabolism (Vol. 4, Issue 10) Peer-ReviewedFamilial clustering of metabolic features of the polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) phenotype, such as hyperandrogenemia, insulin resistance and dyslipidemia, in sisters and mothers of women with PCOS suggests the...
- 9From:Black Renaissance/Renaissance Noire (Vol. 15, Issue 1)Here I was born, in a tiny grain of salt that floated adrift and lodged in the aquamarine placenta of my mother. She was born from the grandmother who, in turn, was made of the scaled skin of those who came from the...
- 16From:British Art Journal (Vol. 20, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedUntil recently a monument to James Christie and his family stood at the centre of St James's Gardens between Hampstead Road and Cardington Street, behind Euston Station in London (PI 1, PI 2). (1) Erected towards the...
- 17From:Voices: The Journal of New York Folklore (Vol. 37, Issue 1-2) Peer-ReviewedI was raised in a small community called West Mountain, in the southern Adirondacks of New York. Family and friends all lived near one another, giving me a great out-of-the-way place to grow up. I am a third-generation...
- 18From:The Qualitative Report (Vol. 14, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedThis case study is an in-depth examination of how Erika (a pseudonym) interpreted and understood her genetic test results for breast cancer susceptibility. Her experience is presented in the form of a biography, which...
- 19From:The Hoosier Genealogist: Connections (Vol. 54, Issue 1) Peer-ReviewedIntroduction In the one hundred years following the signing of the Declaration of Independence, the territory encompassed by the modern State of Indiana witnessed one of the greatest periods of change in the history...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it