Showing Results for
- 1From:Folio: the Magazine for Magazine Management (Vol. 20, Issue 8)Elle has already done it. Mirabella just did it. McCall's, Interview and Premiere have succumbed, too. Now Allure is doing it. Each, for one reason or another, has cut its trim size. Conde Nast's four-month old...
- 11From:ADWEEK Western Edition (Vol. 39, Issue 21)`Miss' Mirabella: Grace Under Pressure After a Surprise Purge, the Woman Whose Name Was Synonymous With `Vogue' Launches A Magazine That Truly Bears Her Stamp Grace Mirabella is a private person, but when the...
- 12From:WWDByline: Jeff Bercovici, Sara James MIRABELLA ON JANE: Want to know what it feels like to give up the reins of a magazine that bears your name, as Jane Pratt will be doing eight weeks from now? There aren't very many...
- 13From:Folio: the Magazine for Magazine Management (Vol. 19, Issue 7)NEW YORK CITY-Grace Mirabella's tennis game is "terrible." She just doesn't have time to play-what with a more pressing labor of love, Mirabella the magazine, demanding so much of her energy. The title celebrated its...
- 16From:MEDIAWEEK (Vol. 9, Issue 34)Susan Blank, vp/corporate sales at Conde Nast Publications, has been named vp/publisher of Mirabella, succeeding' Donna Halperin, who left after just five months in the job. Halperin, who previously was vp/publisher of...
- 17From:ADWEEK Western Edition (Vol. 42, Issue 29)In planning its strategy for Acura's 1993 advertising budget of $95-100 million, Ketchum Advertising/Los Angeles has spoken with several top women's magazines. The shift in thinking about women as consumers in the luxury...
- 18From:Folio: the Magazine for Magazine Management (Vol. 24, Issue 15)Grace Mirabella, editor of Vogue magazine between 1971 and 1988, was abruptly dismissed by Conde Nast when her editorial style and aesthetics fell out of style. She describes herself as someone who came to prominence...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it