Showing Results for
- All Content Types
- Books (5)
- 1From:AEI Paper & StudiesIntroduction This report presents estimates of consumption and income based poverty in the United States derived from information collected in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Consumer Expenditure Survey and the...
- 2From:AEI Paper & Studies
Levels and Changes in Income Poverty, Consumption Poverty and Material Well-Being: A Response to Shaefer and Rivera (2018)This comment responds to Shaefer and Rivera (2018), a recent working paper that criticizes some of our published work on trends in income and consumption based poverty measures in the United States (Meyer and Sullivan,...
- 3From:Development and Globalization: Facts and Figures 2012
Goal 12: Responsible consumption and production: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patternsWe live on a planet with finite resources. How we manage and consume those resources will have real and lasting implications for prosperity and equity today and for future generations. Goal 12 addresses some of the key...
- 4From:AEI Paper & StudiesFOREWORD As the election draws closer, the buzz about inequality and middleclass welfare is reaching a crescendo. The perception of a rapidly growing gap between the nation's wealthiest and poorest citizens has...
- 5From:AEI Paper & StudiesIn multiple campaign speeches over the past week, President Obama has emphasized a theme central to Democratic campaigns across the country this year: inequality. Blasting a caricature of his opponent's economic...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it