Showing Results for
- Magazines (5)
- 1From:Revista Brasileira de Fruticultura (Vol. 44, Issue 2)An increase in crop productivity should be linked to the effective control of production costs. Thus, the chemical and selective control of weeds is an appropriate method because it saves labor and energy, requires...
- 2From:Revista Brasileira de Fruticultura (Vol. 44, Issue 2)
Extraction, purification and characterization of invertase from Candida guilliermondii isolated from peach solid wastes/ Extracao, purificacao e caracterizacao da invertase de Candida guilliermondii isolada de residuos solidos de pessego.The best conditions for in vitro sucrose hydrolysis based on invertase from Candida guilliermondii (ICg) were studied and the kinetic parameters [K.sub.M], [V.sub.max], and thermal stability of ICg were determined....
- 3From:Revista Brasileira de Fruticultura (Vol. 44, Issue 2)
Economic analysis of fertilization management in 'Prata-Ana' Gorutuba banana plants/ Analise economica de manejos de adubacao de bananeira 'Prata-Ana' Gorutuba.Brazilian banana farming is one of the most important agricultural activities in the national scenario and can be highly productive and economically profitable for producers who invest in technology. The objective of...
- 4From:Revista Brasileira de Fruticultura (Vol. 44, Issue 2)
Bud dormancy evolution in apple genotypes with contrasting chilling requirements/ Evolucao da dormencia de gemas em genotipos de macieira contrastantes em necessidade de frio.This work evaluates how thermal regimes with constant or oscillating temperatures affect the onset and overcome of endodormancy in apple buds with low ('Castel Gala') and high ('Royal Gala') chilling requirements. Apple...
- 5From:Revista Brasileira de Fruticultura (Vol. 44, Issue 2)
Response of 'Prata-ana' banana to post-harvest phosphite application/ Respostas da banana 'Prata-ana' a aplicacao de fosfitos em pos-colheita.The objective of the present study was to determine the best phosphite source and concentration to control anthracnose and its effects on the physical and chemical characteristics of 'Prata-ana' banana. Bouquets of...
Choose how you want to be alerted when new results for your search become available.
Subscribe to Gale's RSS feed to get content delivered to your favorite RSS aggregator. Copy and paste the URL below into your reader:
Tell us where to send the alert and how often you want to receive it